Truffled Mushroom Fettuccine
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 250g mixed mushrooms
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 150ml cream
- 1-2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½-1 tsp truffle oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 250g cooked fettuccine, cooked (reserve ½ cup cooking water)
- A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- A handful of grated parmesan
Heat the olive oil in a Le Creuset Signature Skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook until starting to brown.
Add the garlic and cook for a further 30 seconds then pour in the cream, lemon juice and truffle oil. Season to taste.
Add the cooked pasta, parsley, Parmesan and the reserved cooking water from the pasta. Toss over a low heat until the sauce coats the pasta.
Serve in bowls topped with extra Parmesan.
Recipe and images courtesy of Alida Ryder.