- ½ cup blueberry syrup
- ½ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- ²⁄3 cup vodka
- 1 (750ml) bottle sparkling rosé wine
- ½ cup fresh blueberries for garnish
- Grapefruit zest in strips for garnish
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- ²⁄3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1,5cm piece fresh ginger
Make blueberry syrup. Bring water, sugar, blueberries and ginger to a slow boil until sugar is dissolved, stirring and smashing berries. Turn heat down and simmer on low for 5 minutes. Strain into a small bowl and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Mix syrup, grapefruit juice and vodka together with 1 cup of ice in a Le Creuset Pitcher, stir to combine. Top with sparkling wine. Fill each Le Creuset Tumbler with ice, a strip of grapefruit zest and a few blueberries, then pour sparkling cocktail over ice into each glass.