Mushroom, Baby Marrow & Lentil Ragu Lasagne
- Olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 x 400ml cans of crushed tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 10g fresh basil
- 2 x 400g canned lentils, drained and rinsed
- 6 – 8 mushroom steaks, sliced lengthways
- 2 celeriac bulbs, peeled and thinly sliced
- Vegan cashew nut cheese, sliced
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 500g large baby marrows, sliced lengthways
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Heat olive oil in a Le Creuset 24cm Risotto Pot over a medium heat. Add the garlic to simmer until fragrant before adding the canned tomatoes, seasoning and basil. Simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in the drained lentils and remove most of the sauce. Keep aside.
Start to build the layers of lasagne from the bottom of the casserole up. Top the lentil ragu with a layer of sliced celeriac, then lentil ragu, sliced baby marrow, lentil ragu, mushrooms steaks, and repeat until the casserole is full.
Bake for 45 minutes until golden brown and the sauce is bubbling. Top with slices of vegan cashew nut cheese, halved cherry tomatoes and baby marrow ribbons for the last 10 minutes before serving.