Bucatini in a Creamy White Wine and Tarragon Sauce with Shredded Smoked Chicken
- 400 g Fatti’s & Moni’s Bellissimo Bucatini
- 10 ml olive oil
- Salt, for cooking
Creamy White Wine and Tarragon Sauce with Smoked Chicken:
- 30 g butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 125 ml white wine
- 250 ml vegetable stock
- 625 ml cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Small handful fresh tarragon / 30 ml dried tarragon
- 300 g smoked chicken, shredded with a fork
- Parmesan cheese shavings, to garnish
In a large saucepan, cook the Fatti’s & Moni’s Bellissimo Bucatini according to pack instructions until al dente. Drain when cooked; toss through the olive oil and set aside.
For the sauce: In a large Le Creuset Signature Buffet Casserole, melt the butter over a medium heat and sauté the onions and garlic until golden, add the white wine and allow to simmer and reduce by half, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Add the vegetable stock and cream; bring to a simmer, allow to cook and thicken slightly.
Add the shredded, smoked chicken, tarragon and heat through; add the cooked Bucatini and toss through the sauce.
Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan cheese shavings.