Linguine with Herbed Shrimps in a Fresh Tomato & Garlic Sauce
- 400 g Fatti’s & Moni’s Bellissimo Linguine
- 10 ml olive oil
- Pinch of salt, for cooking
Herbed Shrimps in a Fresh Tomato and Garlic Sauce:
- 25 g butter
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 4 Roma tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 100 ml water
- 5 g fresh Italian parsley, washed and finely chopped
- 5 g fresh basil, washed and roughly chopped
- 450 g shrimps, defrosted and cleaned
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Basil leaves, torn for garnish
In a large saucepan, cook the Fatti’s & Moni’s Bellissimo linguine according to pack instructions until al dente. Drain when cooked; toss through the oil and set aside.
For the sauce: In a large Le Creuset Signature Round Casserole, heat the butter on a medium heat until melted. Add garlic and allow to sauté until golden.
Add in tomatoes, water and herbs; allow the tomatoes to heat through and to soften. Add the shrimps to the saucepan and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until shrimps have turned pink. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Add drained linguine to the casserole, stir though sauce and heat through.
Serve, garnished with torn basil.