Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 3 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries of your choice
- 1 banana, chopped
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey/maple syrup (optional)
- 2 tablespoons mixed breakfast seeds (pumpkin seeds, linseeds and sunflower seeds)
for the topping
- fresh berries and fruit of your choice
- fresh mint
Combine all the ingredients for the smoothie bowl in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into a bowl and decorate with the topping ingredients.
Recipe and image courtesy of Alida Ryder.