Red Prawn Curry
- 2 T vegetable or coconut oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 fat cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4cm piece ginger, sliced
- 1 stem lemon grass, bruised
- 4 lime leaves
- 3-4 Thai red curry paste
- 1kg prawns, deveined and peeled
- 1 T palm sugar
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1-2 T fish sauce
- 1 x 400g can coconut milk
- 300g sugar snaps peas
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Jasmine rice, sliced chillie and coriander for serving
Heat oil in a Le Creuset buffet casserole.
Fry onion, garlic, ginger, lemon grass and lime leaves for a minute.
Add curry paste and prawns and stir- fry fro 2-3 minutes.
Stir through remaining ingredients and allow to simmer for 5minutes or until prawns are pink and just cooked through.
Tumble over coriander and chilli and serve with rice.