- 10 small yellow potatoes, cut into quarters
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon reserved
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper, divided
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons preserved lemon brining liquid
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 large preserved lemon, diced + brining liquid
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon basil, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 200 C. On a parchment lined baking sheet, toss the potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper. Roast the potatoes for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and slightly crispy on the top.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, remaining olive oil, preserved lemon liquid, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper. Whisk to combine.
Add warm potatoes, red onion and preserved lemon and toss to combine. Season again with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Garnish with chopped basil and parsley.