Ultimate Green Salad
- 300g brussels sprouts, finely sliced
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 100g walnuts, toasted
- 1 green apple, cored, thinly sliced & tossed in fresh lemon juice
- 2 roma tomatoes, cut in wedges
For the Dijon dressing:
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sugar to taste
- Salt & milled black pepper
Toss all the salad ingredients together and place in a serving bowl.
Whisk together dressing ingredients.
To serve: Dress salad just before serving so it is still crisp.
Recipe and images courtesy of Fairlady.