- 680g string beans, cleaned and trimmed
- 230g pound yellow wax beans
- 1 cup cooked giant or large butter beans
- 1/2 cup Italian vinaigrette dressing
- Nasturtium leaves or other edible flowers for garnish
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Have a large bowl of ice water ready.
Put the string beans and wax beans in the boiling water and cook 3 minutes. Drain the beans and plunge them into the ice water. This will stop the cooking, and help the beans retain their bright color and crisp texture. Let cool completely.
In a large bowl, toss all the beans together with the vinaigrette. Place in a pasta salad bowl and garnish with nasturtium leaves.