- 8 wraps
- 800g prawns (heads on, deveined and shells removed)
- 3 Tbsps. olive oil
- 2 Tbsps. butter
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce, plus extra for serving
- Mayonnaise or yoghurt, to serve
- 15g fresh coriander, chopped
- 6 small cucumbers, sliced
- 2 grapefruits, segmented
- 2 green apples, halved and sliced
- 4 fresh green chillies, sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced for curls
- Pink pickled onions, to serve
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Chilli flakes, to season and serve
Cut 10cm circles out of the wraps, and dry fry on both sides until crisp and slightly charred.
Place the Le Creuset Signature Square Skillet Grill over a medium-high heat. Thread the prawns onto soaked wooden skewers and brush with olive oil and butter before grilling the prawns for a couple of minutes on each side, until tender but cooked through.
Spoon the sweet chilli sauce over the prawns while they cook to caramelise slightly. Remove the heads before building your tacos.
Add a teaspoon of mayonnaise or yoghurt onto a fried taco, and top with fresh coriander, sliced cucumber, the sweet chilli prawns, a segment or two of grapefruit, sliced apple, green chilli, spring onion, and pink pickled onions. Season with sea salt, pepper and chilli flakes to taste.