- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 750g clams
- 175ml white wine
- 600g spaghetti, cooked according to packet instructions in salted water
- ½ lemon, juice only, or to taste
Heat the olive oil in a large pan. Soften the garlic and chilli then add the clams and white wine.
Cover and steam for 2-3 minutes until clams open.
Add the spaghetti and toss to combine.
Leave to sit for a minute then stir through the parsley and a small squeeze of lemon and serve.