Plant-Based Crystal Rice Paper Rolls
- 80g uncooked rice noodles or spinach noodles
- 12 rice paper rolls
- 100g strawberries, sliced
- 4-6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 80g sugar snap peas, thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, deseeded and cut into matchsticks
- 30ml chopped coriander leaves
- 30ml chopped basil leaves
- 15ml mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- 5 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp fish sauce
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 ½ tsp soy sauce
- 1 ½ Tbsp caster sugar
- 1 clove fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 fresh chilli, chopped
Rehydrate the noodles by pouring boiling water over them, allow to stand for 3-4 minutes, then drain and roughly chop.
Prepare the dipping sauce by whisking all the ingredients together to combine.
Dip a rice paper sheet into warm water for 20 seconds until soft and pliable. Drain and place on a moistened board. Arrange sliced strawberries in the lower third of the rice paper sheet, top with spring onions, sugar snaps, cucumbers, noodles, coriander, basil and mint. Drizzle with a little dipping sauce. Fold in the sides and roll up tightly. Repeat with the remaining rice paper sheets.
Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds with the dipping sauce on the side.