- 4 large free-range eggs, separated
- 220g caster sugar
- 250ml cream, whipped
- Your choice of topping/flavour (see method)
Preheat the oven to 120°C (110°C fan oven).
Place the egg whites in a mixing bowl and, using an electric beater, beat until stiff peaks form. Leaving the beater on high speed, beat in the caster sugar a little bit at a time until you have a stiff, glossy mixture.
Spoon the mixture into six Le Creuset Mini Bowls and place in the oven for 45 minutes.
Once the pavlovas have cooled, top with whipped cream and desired toppings.
- Passionfruit curd or lemon curd
- White chocolate shavings
- Strawberries, raspberries and pomegranate rubies
- Frozen blueberries
- Chopped pistachios and mint sprigs