Lime, Feta & Chilli Grilled Corn with Flavoured Butter
- 8 corn on the cob
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Spanish smoked paprika
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 400g salted butter, softened
- 20g mixed fresh herbs, like Italian flat leaf parsley, mint and basil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 limes, zested and halved
- 100g feta
- Micro herbs, to garnish
To make the red butter, combine 200g softened salted butter with chilli, paprika, 1 clove garlic and seasoning.
To make the green butter, combine 200g softened salted butter with chopped fresh herbs, 1 clove garlic and seasoning.
Blanch the corn in salted boiling water for 5 minutes until cooked. Drain any excess water.
Heat a Le Creuset Signature Square Skillet Grill on medium to high heat. Rub the corn in olive oil and fry on all sides in the grill pan until slightly blackened and charred for that delicious smokey flavour.
Just before removing the corn from the grill, smear on your flavoured butters and as they start to melt, plate up into Le Creuset Corn Dishes to serve. Sprinkle with chopped chilli, lime zest, micro herbs, crumbled feta and a squeeze of lime.