Italian Fondue Dip
- 2 strips thick-sliced bacon
- 225g Gorgonzola cheese, freshly crumbled
- 225g Fontina cheese, freshly grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 3 sprigs fresh tarragon
- Freshly cracked black pepper
In a skillet, cook the bacon strips until crisp. Set aside.
Combine the cheeses in the Camembert Baker. Place in the oven under the broiler until bubbly and browned around the edges.
Once the cheeses are melted, crumble the bacon and sprinkle on top of the fondue. Dot the mustard on top of the fondue, and finish with leaves of tarragon and black pepper.