Grilled Prawns with Pistachio Remoulade
- 12-20 tiger prawns (depending on size), deveined and cleaned
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
For the pomegranate basting:
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 chilli chopped
- 1/3 cup pomegranate molasses
- 50g butter
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the pistachio remoulade:
- 50g shelled pistachios, roasted and finely chopped
- 10g flat leaf Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 5g fresh mint, finely chopped
- ½ clove garlic, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of ½ orange
- ¼ cup macadamia or avocado oil
- ¼ cup Greek yoghurt or crème fraiche
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Fresh pomegranate rubies, to serve
Combine the pomegranate basting ingredients together in a small saucepan and allow to simmer for 3 – 5 minutes.
Combine the pistachio remoulade ingredients together and season well.
Heat a Le Creuset Signature Square Skillet Grill over a high heat. Brush the prawns with olive oil and season well. Grill for 1-2 minutes, then turn and baste with pomegranate basting. Allow the other side to cook, turn and baste again. Remove from the pan once the prawns are cooked through and coated in sticky basting.
Serve prawns with pistachio remoulade and garnish with pomegranate rubies.