- 500g tagliatelle pasta
- 2 Tbsps. olive oil
- 2 – 4 leeks, thinly sliced
- 4 – 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 350g frozen petit pois peas
- Zest and juice of half a lemon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Parma ham, to serve
- Pea shoots or fresh mint, to serve
- Chilli-infused oil, to serve
Using the Le Creuset 28cm Toughened Non-Stick Deep Frying Pan, cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain the pasta and water and keep aside.
Add 2 Tbsps. olive oil to the same heated pan, then add the sliced leeks and garlic and fry over a medium heat until softened.
Add the peas and the zest and juice of half a lemon, then season and add the pasta. Serve warm with grated parmesan, ribbons of Parma ham, pea shoots or fresh mint and a drizzle of chilli-infused oil.