- Zest from 2 limes
- 3 limes, juiced
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 x 7cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and julienned
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 mild to spicy red chillies, halved
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 whole trout (approximately 1kg), cleaned
- 150g baby sweetcorn
- 120g baby courgettes, diagonally sliced into 3cm chunks
- 4 heads baby bok choy
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 sprigs fresh coriander, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
Mix the lime zest and juice, garlic, ginger, onion and chilli in a medium bowl.
Place the trout in a Le Creuset Signature Roaster and pour the lime mixture over the top of the fish. Stuff the coriander leaves, parsley and lemon slices into the cavity of the fish. Scatter the vegetables and bok choy over and around the fish. Season well and drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables and fish.
Fold baking parchment over the fish, making small overlapping folds along the edges and sealing the edges inside the dish.
Roast for about 20 to 30 minutes until the parchment puffs up. Carefully remove the parchment, making sure to avoid the escaping steam. Scatter with fresh coriander sprigs, and serve.