- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch dried chili flakes, optional
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 115g feta cheese, crumbled
- 50g roasted or sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick melted butter
Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
In a large bowl, mix together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pepper and chili flakes. Stir in the rosemary, feta cheese and tomatoes.
Measure the milk into a small bowl. Whisk in the eggs and melted butter.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the milk mixture. Combine, taking care not to overmix.
Spoon the mixture equally between the muffin cups. Bake 15 – 18 minutes or until golden brown and well risen.