- 800g prawns, deveined and butterflied
- 250g Butter, softened
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 20g coriander, finely chopped
- 10ml parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
Beat the chillies, coriander, parsley, garlic lemon juice, and zest into the butter.
Season to taste.
Melt 15ml of the flavoured butter at a time on a 2 sided flat grill, and sauté the prawns for 2 -3 minutes until the shell in pink and the flesh is golden brown.
Melt the remaining butter and serve in a ramekin with the prawns.