Celery Slaw with Apples, Peas and Jalapenos
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (optional)
- 1 small head of cabbage, cored and finely shredded
- 2 granny smith apples, medium dice
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, blanched
- 1/2 red onion, julienned
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Coriander leaves for garnish
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper and honey (if desired) until combined.
In a large bowl, add cabbage, apples, snap peas, red onion and jalapeno. Stir to combine.
Pour dressing over slaw and toss to coat. Season again with salt and pepper to taste.
Stir in chopped coriander. Garnish with green onion and coriander leaves.