Blueberry and Honey Drop Scones
- 175g plain or spelt flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 medium eggs
- 125ml whole milk
- 50g melted butter + 10g to cook in
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g blueberries
- Thickened cream (lightly whipped), double thick yoghurt or butter to serve
- Extra blueberries, raspberries and blackberries, to serve
Place the Toughened Non-Stick 24cm Crêpe Pan over a medium heat.
In a jug or small bowl, whisk together the honey, eggs, milk, melted butter and vanilla. Add to the sifted flour and whisk until the batter is smooth. Stir in the blueberries.
Add a little butter to the Crêpe Pan and wipe around cooking surface.
Place 4 large spoonfuls of batter into the pan.
When the mixture starts to bubble turn the drop scones over and cook for a further minute or until golden.
Serve warm either with butter, double thick yoghurt or cream.