- 2 large duck breasts, sliced thinly
- 1oml oil
- 1 red onion, Chinese sliced
- 150g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 150g mange tout /sugar snap peas
- 45-60ml red curry paste(depends on personal taste)
- 400g tin coconut milk
- Small tin coconut cream
- 400g egg noodles, cooked as per packet instructions
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- fresh chillies, whole or sliced (to taste)
Heat the oil to smoking point in a large wok/frying pan, and sauté the duck until golden brown and crispy. Remove from the heat and set aside.
In the same pan fry the onions in the rendered duck fat until brown.
Add the curry paste-more or less of this can be added depending on the heat of the chillies you used to make the paste, and how hot you like your curry to be.
Fry the curry paste for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
Then add the coconut milk. Allow to come to the boil, and reduce to a slightly thicker, saucy consistency.
Add the corn and mange tout/sugar snaps and cook for a further 4 minutes. Then add the coconut cream and the duck before tossing it together with the cooked rice noodles.
Garnish with sliced spring onions and fresh chillies to taste, and serve immediatley.