LE CREUSET COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of this competition is Le Creuset South Africa (Pty) Ltd with company registration number 1997 / 021366 / 07 and VAT registration number 4160178069 with business address Le Creuset South Africa, Unit 5 Heron Park, Olive Grove Industrial Estate, Old Paardevlei Rd, Somerset West 7129.
2. The competition is open to any live, natural person who is 18 years or older, resident in South Africa or Namibia, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter, its agents or anyone connected with the administration of this competition.
3. Le Creuset South Africa (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the rules, terms and conditions of this competition at any time without prior notice.
4. The competition runs from 25 June – 31 August 2018. Winners will be selected and notified in September 2018.
5. In the event of any dispute relating to this competition, the decision of Le Creuset South Africa (Pty) Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into with a participant.
6. You may enter the competition as many times as you like. Winners can only win one of the same prize.
7. By participating in the competition, you agree to release and hold Le Creuset South Africa (Pty) Ltd harmless from any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the promotion or special offer or resulting from the participation in such promotion, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
8. In the event where the competition is cancelled or suspended all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Le Creuset South Africa (Pty) Ltd, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
9. You can enter the competition, during the competition period, by doing the following: A customer who makes a purchase of any Le Creuset product can enter the competition. Fill out a designated customer card at the till point. Customers who choose to opt in, will be entered onto the Le Creuset Customer Database to receive marketing communications. Customers may opt out at any point by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link on all emailers.
10. Le Creuset South Africa (Pty) Ltd and its sub-contractors are not responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible or incomplete electronic mail, telephone, post, electronic hardware and software programs, network, internet and computer malfunctions, delays, failures and difficulties, errors in transmission or any condition caused by events beyond the control of Le Creuset South Africa (Pty) Ltd, which may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
11. The following prizes are available: 2 x Cast Iron cookware sets in Provence valued at R9530 each. Each set consists of a 16cm Signature Saucepan, 24cm Signature Round Casserole and 30cm Signature Buffet Casserole. Winners can only win one prize. 1 x Namibian entrant will be eligible to win a different prize, consisting of a 33cm Rectangular Dish with Lid in Provence valued at N$1190.
12. Winners will be notified telephonically.
13. All prizes will be delivered to the winners in a manner determined by the promoter.
14. Prizes are non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available.
15. Winners may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this competition.