1. The promoter of this competition is Le Creuset South Africa (Pty) Ltd with company registration number 1997 / 021366 / 07 and VAT registration number 4160178069 with business address Le Creuset South Africa, Unit 5 Heron Park, Olive Grove Industrial Estate, Old Paardevlei Rd, Somerset West 7129.
2. The competition is open to any live, natural person who is 18 years or older, resident in South Africa, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter, its agents or anyone connected with the administration of this competition.
3. Le Creuset South Africa (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the rules, terms and conditions of this competition at any time without prior notice.
4. The competition period will run from 01 – 28 June 2019.
5. In the event of any dispute relating to this competition, the decision of Le Creuset South Africa (Pty) Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into with a participant.
6. By participating in the competition, you agree to release and hold Le Creuset South Africa (Pty) Ltd harmless from any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the promotion or special offer or resulting from the participation in such promotion, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
7. In the event where the competition is cancelled or suspended all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Le Creuset South Africa (Pty) Ltd, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
8. Le Creuset South Africa (Pty) Ltd and its sub-contractors are not responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible or incomplete electronic mail, telephone, post, electronic hardware and software programs, network, internet and computer malfunctions, delays, failures and difficulties, errors in transmission or any condition caused by events beyond the control of Le Creuset South Africa (Pty) Ltd, which may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
9. You can enter the competition, during the competition period, by doing the following: Share your First, Finest, Favourite Le Creuset moment with us on Instagram. Post an image tagging @lecreusetsa and using the hashtag #firstfinestfavourite. Your Instagram profile must be set to public.
10. The following prize is available: 5 x R1000 Le Creuset vouchers. Winners can only win one of the same prize. One winner will be chosen weekly, with two winners in the last week of June.
11. Winners will be notified via Instagram.
12. All prizes will be delivered to the winners in a manner determined by the promoter.
13. Prizes are non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available.